• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont trust him danny! That will be kings perfect chance to leave a window open so he can raid you more..

P.s. (It was king who robbed u )

LOL! Thanks for the kind offer, but it's one of these easy store places. So I won't be fitting it out. It's only temporary as I'm going to speak to a bloke I know from my local who has a secure yard, and see if he's got a spare unit. He actually lives on the yard too, in a static caravan. So we shall see. Hopefully he has some space as I can't keep this other lockup for ever.

Dont trust him danny! That will be kings perfect chance to leave a window open so he can raid you more..

P.s. (It was king who robbed u )

Don't joke, I've been to one of dannys lock ups!
he didn't want to throw the powerflush unit in with the van sadly!

We use these type of traps around the machines if they are left in a "hotspot"
rig one up in the lock up, either you'll forget and wake yourself up very quickly or you can have fun with the apprentice walking in the lock up.

Safe to say if any thief gets in, they will be running away with a turd hanging out!

Poacher Alarm Gun (Use 12 Bore Blank Cartridge AM201 pack of 20) - Game Bags & Accessories - Shooting - William Powell Ltd

Mate, I was considering knocking something like this up. As I have shot clay pigeon since I was a kid, and used to nick my dads cartridges to cut the gun powder out and make giant bangers. (Don't try that at home - I'm lucky I didn't hurt myself).

I will def' buy a couple of those. Thanks.

proper poacher traps had little barrels and full loads in the cartridge, they maimed them in days gone by

I'd love to sit in there tonight with the 12 bore. But I'm too sensitive for prison!

Mate, I was considering knocking something like this up. As I have shot clay pigeon since I was a kid, and used to nick my dads cartridges to cut the gun powder out and make giant bangers. (Don't try that at home - I'm lucky I didn't hurt myself).

I will def' buy a couple of those. Thanks.

that makes 2 of us trying to remove fingers!!, some of my antics as a nipper meant my own lad had a helicopter dad hovering over him for a while, till the missus told me to back off. Next day we were in A&E with a snapped arm in several places doh

Well I don't want to go off on a tangent, but talking of nicked tools. Had my lock up broken into last night. I don't know if someone disturbed them but they mainly nicked copper. Bags of scrap I had stored, and a load of tube. Plus a few little tools. But they stepped right over some very expensive kit.

I bet they left the expensive kit because it draws attention when trying to shift it later.

Taking tube down the scrappy or putting dewalt drills on eBay won't raise and eyebrow.

But your FGA and powerflusher look a bit obvious down the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock