• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes Mr D sound like the secret service....watching.....quietly watching........in the shadows

Lesson for all of us here guys, this is the internet and is not the real world in any shape or form
yes but some of the lads chipped in and sent tools to this guy taking the proverbial suddenly becomes very real

yes but some of the lads chipped in and sent tools to this guy taking the proverbial suddenly becomes very real
This is my point, a little sh//t like him was a total fiction and yet good hearted guys on here , were taken in. In the real world they would not have been.

Well I don't want to go off on a tangent, but talking of nicked tools. Had my lock up broken into last night. I don't know if someone disturbed them but they mainly nicked copper. Bags of scrap I had stored, and a load of tube. Plus a few little tools. But they stepped right over some very expensive kit.

The annoying thing is I have now had to move the expensive stuff in the house over night. I still had to go off to work this morning, and got home at 8. Ate dinner, and just finished loading it in the house. The wife has organised some new storage, twice the price and half the size, but secure.

Well I don't want to go off on a tangent, but talking of nicked tools. Had my lock up broken into last night. I don't know if someone disturbed them but they mainly nicked copper. Bags of scrap I had stored, and a load of tube. Plus a few little tools. But they stepped right over some very expensive kit.

The annoying thing is I have now had to move the expensive stuff in the house over night. I still had to go off to work this morning, and got home at 8. Ate dinner, and just finished loading it in the house. The wife has organised some new storage, twice the price and half the size, but secure.

Scum! Could've been worse, count your blessings.

Some one must have knew where and what has been stored Danny ! I am sorry to hear the bad news , I hope they get some really really slow painfull health problem

Cheers. Yeah, I felt I was being watched the other day. Turned and saw a flatbed transit. Started walking over to it, and they drove off. Also the lock up next to mine was broken into and all the others were left. The one next door just had a car inside. I was definitely targeted. Bit worried about the van now.

damn man, you don't have much luck with lock ups danny!

Need a hand fitting out the new lock up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock