• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, all's well that ends well.

Now where's my tile cutter......

Cant believe some people have the bare faced cheek to lie and cheat and steal, playing on peoples sympathy to get tools just to sell.

At least us honest few can sleep at night, i think honesty, decent workmanship and a tidy van is a mark of the man :biggrin5: oh and politeness

Cant believe some people have the bare faced cheek to lie and cheat and steal, playing on peoples sympathy to get tools just to sell.

At least us honest few can sleep at night, i think honesty, decent workmanship and a tidy van is a mark of the man :biggrin5: oh and politeness

**** off!:smilielol5:

I'm honest
Have a decent workmanship
I am very polite

.....but my van is like Baghdad!!! :(

Out of interest what happens when someone is banned? Can they still access the majority of the forums as a guest?

luckily for anyone interested he never signed up for secret santa

but all you guys that havent so far still can till the end of the month for the rules check the secret santa stick at the top in the Arms and then pm your name and address total members signed up is now 20.

always knew he wasnt dyslexic the twit and said so in post when he first joined but didnt go further out of respect for the cropster and you certainly dont have owt to apologise for he's the charlatan

Out of interest what happens when someone is banned? Can they still access the majority of the forums as a guest?

They go back to having one of them whats a names, you know a thingy. A life, that's it they go back to having a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock