• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once got a box of grips as a freebie with some stuff i bought years ago.
I opened the box looked at them and dropped the lot in the bin and never bought anything from them again and told them why. Pricks.

Supper Plumbs gone!!! .....well who can honestly say we are now not wiser in hindsite good to see there are some looking over us regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

I think a big thanks goes out to Mr D and all the Mod's for picking up on this chancer.:angel_smile:

Just an observation, why have you still got em?

I keep all sorts of things, even this!
IMG_3215.jpg

As you can see by it starting to mushroom it still gets used.
I keep it hanging up in the garage for hitting things (usually fingers). Maybe i should have donated it to the tool fund :smile:

I keep all sorts of things, even this!
View attachment 15708

As you can see by it starting to mushroom it still gets used.
I keep it hanging up in the garage for hitting things (usually fingers). Maybe i should have donated it to the tool fund :smile:

He would have probably hit things with the claw

My concern is how you know where all this shyte is! I can't find an end feed elbow in my stash.

Knowing where things are isn't the problem. Getting to them usually is.
The headless estwing hangs on a nail by the door so i can always find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock