• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, he was from tovil!? That should be a giveaway.....croppie used to live there.... ;)

looks like i drive past his house every few days......

requests anyone?

Lots of stuff but no crap. I keep the hammer for sentimental reasons. It was the first estwing i bought 30 odd years ago. I wouldn't bin the wife if she broke her leg :lol:

My missus would shoot me if I broke a leg, she's too used to working with animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of stuff but no crap. I keep the hammer for sentimental reasons. It was the first estwing i bought 30 odd years ago. I wouldn't bin the wife if she broke her leg :lol:

Ive had the same estwing for 15 years, it looks nothing like that. Is it mad of lead or is it chinese.

Looking at the stuff in your shed, you probably have a prosthetic leg in there as well somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock