Discuss Freebie alert - Aladdin Easifit Emergency Isolator & toolkit - Sponsored thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it work on an imperial pipe? Don't remember seeing it stated whether you can or not.

I think so. half inch is so close a match to 15mm I think it must. I would imagine the 22mm one (when it comes out) will have a big notice saying it doesn't work for imperial pipe work. (Just like a pushfit doesn't).

Think it's just Ray's firm at the moment.

I expect they'll catch on, it's a piece of genius in my humble opinion!

It crushes it, and pushes it to the back of the valve. (That's the clever bit in my opinion).

Weird blade on the cutter. Not toothed as they don't want it to produce any swarf. Must say I'm impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie alert - Aladdin Easifit Emergency Isolator & toolkit - Sponsored thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Hi All We have some freebies to give away. But don't PM me yet, you have to read the whole post first... Black Mamba gloves have been developed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I have some freebies to give away on the usual terms, but with an added wrinkle. DO NOT PM ME UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THE THREAD! :) To...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all Please read to the end of the OP before responding! Knee jerk PMs will be discarded... There are 6 Ideal Vogue 32kw combis complete...
Replies
Views
R
Part 2 of the Christmas freebies as promised. Rules are the same as on this thread Plumbers arms members only - people who have received a...
Replies
Views
greyhound
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock