Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do apologise about not reviewing yet but i haven't as yet used them.

Missed this as I was at b&q buying some tiles.

i think it should all start again as it was not fair. I can't do 2 things at once.

Whoever has plumber in their forum name should get one...

Just to add
If you go on there website you can get personalised pump covers free too

Just to add
If you go on there website you can get personalised pump covers free too

Got a link to this offer? I don't see it.

Exactly 16 minutes from my first post to Keefy's PM which was the last qualifying one.

A quiet night on the forum, lol.

y................................ e...................................... s, a.................................... n.................................. d ............................................................ i................................................ toooooooooooooooooooooooooooook................................ m.......................y.......................... t..................... i................. m.................. e................... toooooooo d................ a.............. n............ n......... y.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a post .....centralheatking
y................................ e...................................... s, a.................................... n.................................. d ............................................................ i................................................ toooooooooooooooooooooooooooook................................ m.......................y.......................... t..................... i................. m.................. e................... toooooooo d................ a.............. n............ n......... y.lol

Found the thing about the personalised pump covers and have to say, they do look pretty nifty.

54808.jpg

Wow, the bandwidth of physical fitness in the forum is pretty amazing, some struggle with their knees to get under the floor and others even do ballet.

Where do we go for the reviews on these pumps? I would like to see genuine feedback & not the stuff I read in trade magazines! As these pumps look quite good value!

How cool is Ray? He da man yo! I might be fitting this tonight actually, see what happens.

Creme_Egg_Eco 001.jpg

Ray you truly are a legend pump came today and a lovely mars Easter eggy wee girl says thank you very much as do I
Ill put the pump on my house next week and leave comments

I came home from work to find my pump on the sofa and an empty cream egg Easter egg on the floor.
Ever since the jelly tots my Mrs has taken to opening all parcels addressed to me on the off chance.....

Ray you truly are a legend pump came today and a lovely mars Easter eggy wee girl says thank you very much as do I
Ill put the pump on my house next week and leave comments

Alex you know full well that you'll ever use that pump as its far too small for any of the houses you work in. Just selfish.

Lol selfish I live in a normal house lol
Your right just send me the money for a new house and ill send you the pump
Sounds a good deal to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock