Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add
If you go on there website you can get personalised pump covers free too

Got a link to this offer? I don't see it.

Exactly 16 minutes from my first post to Keefy's PM which was the last qualifying one.

A quiet night on the forum, lol.

y................................ e...................................... s, a.................................... n.................................. d ............................................................ i................................................ toooooooooooooooooooooooooooook................................ m.......................y.......................... t..................... i................. m.................. e................... toooooooo d................ a.............. n............ n......... y.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a post .....centralheatking
y................................ e...................................... s, a.................................... n.................................. d ............................................................ i................................................ toooooooooooooooooooooooooooook................................ m.......................y.......................... t..................... i................. m.................. e................... toooooooo d................ a.............. n............ n......... y.lol

Found the thing about the personalised pump covers and have to say, they do look pretty nifty.

54808.jpg

Wow, the bandwidth of physical fitness in the forum is pretty amazing, some struggle with their knees to get under the floor and others even do ballet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back