Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Black Mamba - the toughest glove around. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We have some freebies to give away. But don't PM me yet, you have to read the whole post first...

Black Mamba gloves have been developed in direct response to customers' needs for a disposable glove that is tough enough to withstand the rigorous tasks their jobs demand. Created specifically for industrial applications where standard gloves just can't survive. If your job requires tough resistance to chemicals, abrasion and tear, then Black Mamba gloves are for you.

Ok, thats the marketing blurb lifted directly from their leaflet. But are they tough enough to be worth the extra money? Retail price is £13.50 plus VAT, trade price will be a bit lower than that. They seem pretty tough to me, but why take my word for it?

We will send a pack of 100 large gloves (please don't ask for another size - I only have large) to the first nine PLUMBERS ARMS members or GAS SAFE badged members - you must have the forum gassafe badge or plumbers arms badge under your username - who can PM me their postal address and the answer to this question:

What is the palm thickness of Black Mamba gloves? (clue - read the blurb in the pics)

blackmamba1.jpgblackmamba2.jpg

All you commit to is posting an online review - it doesn't have to be a positive review, although it helps if you keep your criticisms constructive.

The following members are ineligible because they haven't reviewed a previous freebie: Rodolphe, Keefy, Megaflo-Experts, Anz, Orry Clayton, Destroyer2813, Stevetheplumber, SteveB, lbp plg htg, nickelarsed, Bod, Howsie.

Thanks to to 1king55 of this esteemed forum for putting us onto this, and to Alan at Fortress Distribution for supplying the freebies.

OFFER NOW CLOSED ALL FREEBIES GONE!
(but you can still email [email protected] for a single free sample)

Don't forget to post your reviews on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Masood in with the first correct answer.

SimonG was quicker off the mark with the PM, but didn't answer the question. Naughty Simon, no kinky rubber for you! :)

Thanks for my price guide ray which arrived today. My toilet break hasn't been that much fun for ages! Some fantastic prices and deals to be had in there mate.

All I'll say is that they will get a good workout :) :)

Be interesting how they cope with an oil boiler service :)

Many thanks Ray.

Galaxy Plumbing and Scott d join Masood, SimonG and Stoker122.

Only 4 sets left...

thats it am fitting my freebie whether its need or not , am missing out here

JCPlumb joins the list - 3 boxes left. I'm nipping out for a quick smoke, so there may be a delay in response for a few minutes.

And thats it - KayJay, VillaTom get one each, and ANZ crept in with a promise to post his review of the previous freebie right now!

Sorry posted wrong lol

Sorry Gray0689 - they are all gone! I did edit the OP with a big "offer closed" line.

And the palm thickness is 5.75mm anyway...

No freebies for you today I'm afraid.

Edit - you beat me to it! :)

Lol we can't win them all ray lol
But I'd love your job not for the work or stress
But just love getting freebies lol

There was an e-mail on the second page of the poster saying to contact for a free sample! See I did read it :) :) :)

All I'll say is that they will get a good workout :) :)

Be interesting how they cope with an oil boiler service :)

Many thanks Ray.

so far ive been getting around 3 to 4 services with one pair !!!

usually its 2 pairs to one service........

thats it am fitting my freebie whether its need or not , am missing out here

What he said. ^

I'd have fitted this pump in my own home except it's a stupid indirect warm air system. :(

What he said. ^

I'd have fitted this pump in my own home except it's a stupid indirect warm air system. :(

If you'd have held on to your pigeon you'd be buying a new house by now just so's you could use your pump!

If you'd have held on to your pigeon you'd be buying a new house by now just so's you could use your pump!

I used to like you.

Thanks Ray, gloves, Jelly Tots and brochure arrived this morning. Putting the first pair through their paces.

Thanks Ray, gloves, Jelly Tots and brochure arrived this morning. Putting the first pair through their paces.

Hope you poisoned my Jelly Tots, got a feeling the postman is going to nick them. I've had a few deliveries over the last few weeks go missing :(

Mine arrived today, thanks Ray!
No sweeties though, the kids were devastated... However they did have a good play with the bubble wrap :)

Wot, no goodies? Should have been something! Was the parcel already opened when you got home?

Your right, that would be thicker than croppies skin. :)

Im sure with the names he's been called over the years he's acquired a very thick skin................but that's what happens when you have a face like an arse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Black Mamba - the toughest glove around. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock