Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Black Mamba - the toughest glove around. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my gloves today, thanks ray. They came at 8 this morning just as I was leaving, so I never had time to put them in the van, but I will definitely use them next week and post up a review.

I got jammie dodgers with mine too :)

Wot, no goodies? Should have been something! Was the parcel already opened when you got home?

There was nobody in when they delivered it so they left it with my neighbour. When I got it, it had been resealed with duct tape and obviously opened at some point.
One corner of the outside packaging was water damaged as is one corner of the actual box of gloves and one corner of the Pricebusters book. So I'm guessing that it was damaged in transit as it is now dry.
The gloves seem top quality though and the kids really did enjoy playing with the bubble wrap :)

My governor got some of these gloves today, they seem much stronger than the ones we usually use.
I heard croppie had to leave his wallet at home as he had trouble lifting it, lol.

I have mine, along with a jammy dogers and a price busters. Thanks Ray
Will post a review asap.

Quick review
I used the gloves for the first time today.
Changed a kitchen tap for a landlord so these gloves were perfect for the job, it didnt matter that they got a little wet and I didnt have to touch and of the scum you find under an unloved sink.
The gloves lasted the duration of the job and showed no signs of falling apart or tearing.
My hands dont stink of rubber
They will be very hand to keep in the van And I would consider buying another box when this one runs out - depending on price
Here is a little picture for proof, no expense spared on the taps:grin:
Thanks for the freebie ray
photo (12).jpg

they are good gloves our lass has a box at the side of the bed and NO dont ask why, but take my word for it there good :)

Can u buy the mambas in any amount ?

Can u buy the mambas in any amount ?

Yes, so long as its a multiple of 100.

Actually, I think they make packets of 20, but we don't bother to stock them. The boxes of 100 fly off the shelf.

thats 500 little babies prevented in the T&H household :) providing the lass has a box of a 100 gloves

Yes, so long as its a multiple of 100.

Actually, I think they make packets of 20, but we don't bother to stock them. The boxes of 100 fly off the shelf.

holy thread revival batman!!!

should i expect shares in Williams ? Ha

fill um with water tie um off stick um in frezzer awesome wink wink

ge7uhuga.jpg

I don't want any more babies is this on correctly.

I don't like to boast but we had a daughter on Saturday , and we have Been married for 3 years...... So that's one more sexy time than expected!

uvabe2a2.jpg

Clearly mine as she looks like a sun burned ape.

7lb 11oz - lots smaller than the other one
u8a5aqap.jpg

Ray Stafford;497786 The following members are ineligible because they haven't reviewed a previous freebie: Rodolphe said:
I've only had one freebie tgat I'm aware of (Ecocirc pump), and I have posted a review! Can you double check your records Ray?

ge7uhuga.jpg

I don't like to boast but we had a daughter on Saturday , and we have Been married for 3 years...... So that's one more sexy time than expected!

uvabe2a2.jpg

u8a5aqap.jpg

No doubt she's yours for sure mate ;).
Congrats again \o/

ge7uhuga.jpg

uvabe2a2.jpg

u8a5aqap.jpg

Who calls their own flesh and blood a sun burned ape?! Congratulations erm! :54:

No doubt she's yours for sure mate ;).
Congrats again \o/

I told him that in pm but looking how gorgeous she is i definitely would be having a serious convo with your missus Ermi.....

What have you called the little lovely?

got to say the look on that babies face is one of shock, you werent wearing that glove when you took the shot I hope, god what a frightening start in life seeing Ermi in latex. well done tho, bigger congrats to your Missus for surviving long enough to have a second :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Black Mamba - the toughest glove around. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock