Discuss Freebie Alert - Black Mamba - the toughest glove around. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mine, along with a jammy dogers and a price busters. Thanks Ray
Will post a review asap.

Quick review
I used the gloves for the first time today.
Changed a kitchen tap for a landlord so these gloves were perfect for the job, it didnt matter that they got a little wet and I didnt have to touch and of the scum you find under an unloved sink.
The gloves lasted the duration of the job and showed no signs of falling apart or tearing.
My hands dont stink of rubber
They will be very hand to keep in the van And I would consider buying another box when this one runs out - depending on price
Here is a little picture for proof, no expense spared on the taps:grin:
Thanks for the freebie ray
photo (12).jpg

they are good gloves our lass has a box at the side of the bed and NO dont ask why, but take my word for it there good :)

Can u buy the mambas in any amount ?

Can u buy the mambas in any amount ?

Yes, so long as its a multiple of 100.

Actually, I think they make packets of 20, but we don't bother to stock them. The boxes of 100 fly off the shelf.

thats 500 little babies prevented in the T&H household :) providing the lass has a box of a 100 gloves

Yes, so long as its a multiple of 100.

Actually, I think they make packets of 20, but we don't bother to stock them. The boxes of 100 fly off the shelf.

holy thread revival batman!!!

should i expect shares in Williams ? Ha

fill um with water tie um off stick um in frezzer awesome wink wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Black Mamba - the toughest glove around. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock