Discuss Freebie alert - Aladdin Easifit Emergency Isolator & toolkit - Sponsored thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant it be frozen dannypipe, let us no how you get on i was thinking if you had a burst pipe and the mains running full boar could this be fitted if toby cant be found

If there was an option to have it cheaper without the fitting kit, I probably would have gone for it, as I have all the components on board anyway. Only thing is there is a red alignment line on the socket they give you in the kit so that you know you've gone to the right depth.

It came with the fitting kit for ÂŁ30 plus VAT.

That's a good price then. I'm looking in the Corgi Direct catalogue now and they're selling the valve for ÂŁ30.00 and the tool kit for ÂŁ6.00 seperately.

why cant it be frozen dannypipe, let us no how you get on i was thinking if you had a burst pipe and the mains running full boar could this be fitted if toby cant be found

It can't be frozen because the stopcock is broken, and the problem outlet is leaking (a fast drip). So even with my powerful freezing machine, I wouldn't like to bank on it freezing a solid slug in the pipe work. As we all know, running water doesn't freeze well!

I started talking about trying to tape up the outlet with almagamating tape, and freezing it, when I remembered the valve, and the customer said, just do that. It's take 15 mins for the machine to freeze a 15mm pipe even if it isn't leaking. So time against costs. This works out much the muchness!

Looking at the video, I reckon I could fit one of these in about 2 mins or less...but I may eat my words.

A i get u now danny defo worth keeping in the van then wish you luck

Dunno, you're supposed to be in charge around here too. You better step it up a gear mate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie alert - Aladdin Easifit Emergency Isolator & toolkit - Sponsored thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Hi All We have some freebies to give away. But don't PM me yet, you have to read the whole post first... Black Mamba gloves have been developed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
I have some freebies to give away on the usual terms, but with an added wrinkle. DO NOT PM ME UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THE THREAD! :) To...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all Please read to the end of the OP before responding! Knee jerk PMs will be discarded... There are 6 Ideal Vogue 32kw combis complete...
Replies
Views
R
Part 2 of the Christmas freebies as promised. Rules are the same as on this thread Plumbers arms members only - people who have received a...
Replies
Views
greyhound
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock