Search the forum,

Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my all time favourite cars, especially in that combination! I'm a huge Ford fan, especially if it has a Cosworth badge on it (Scorpio being the exception!!)

image.jpgNow that's how a ford should be.

The other car is a Ford, Grand C Max.

The wife chose it. It's her car, not mine!

I used to keep a bike for my personal bit of fun, but haven't had one for the past couple of years.

We change cars every 4 years, and I've promised myself I will lend a hand in choosing the next car. I HATE driving that people carrier, so much.

The other car is a Ford, Grand C Max.

The wife chose it. It's her car, not mine!

I used to keep a bike for my personal bit of fun, but haven't had one for the past couple of years.

We change cars every 4 years, and I've promised myself I will lend a hand in choosing the next car. I HATE driving that people carrier, so much.

Get a high powered estate. I REALLY don't see the advantage of people carriers over a car with a decent boot.

I will mate, if I can afford one. For the past 3 cars, we've financed and traded in at the balloon payment and then got another Ford. But as we've had kids, the cars have got less and less interesting.

This current car is 2 years old. So 2 more years to go. There is nothing nice about driving it....seriously not one thing. Well the air con is nice in the summer. There I found 1 thing.

I will mate, if I can afford one. For the past 3 cars, we've financed and traded in at the balloon payment and then got another Ford. But as we've had kids, the cars have got less and less interesting.

This current car is 2 years old. So 2 more years to go. There is nothing nice about driving it....seriously not one thing. Well the air con is nice in the summer. There I found 1 thing.

Ah yeah, that's how they get you! I got my last car on lease, 2 years then got rid, would do it again.

Yeah, I will lease my next one I think. I've been in the trap for a good while now.

To be perfectly honest I was thinking about getting a pimp, black range rover sport. They fall out of bed second hand, and you can get a really nice one for the same money as I paid for the Ford, but about 3 years old.

I know people hate em, but I quite enjoy driving like an A hole.

That's what everyone say's Leo, and no doubt you are right.

It's all a pipe dream anyway. The wife will probably end up talking me into something even worse than the people carrier. I'll be driving an electric car next, with a photo of a Range Rover under the sun visor.

Mate of mine had one, tattooist. Loads of disposable income, he traded it for a 335d.

I wish I had loads of disposable income...I haven't checked my Euro Millions lottery ticket yet.

If I've won, I'm buying a Ferrari and a helicopter....and a boat, a big one!!

Oh yes. Did I ever mention I wanted to be a international playboy racing driver.Not a heating engineer.

Didn't we all! Fast cars, fast girls & fast money!

Now it's slow vans, slow girls & slow money!

Great huh?!?

Some of my old motors (I'm 32 now), plenty more but these are some of the best!

Cossie
cossie_zpse60c5989.jpg

Delta Integrale 16v
IMG_1094.jpg

Merc ML500
DSC07559.jpg

TVR Cerbera 4.5
IMG_1066.jpg

Merc Cossie 2.3-16
IMG_2810_zps4cdf2624.jpg

and some of the wifes, since I met her..

P1
Picture102.jpg

545i
DSC00262.jpg

CLK500 (388)
media-1.jpg

C63 (485)
C63AMG1_zps1b259427.jpg

C63AMG3_zps3b4bdb4d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my commercial, but I don't use it. My work van is provided to me, a Dispatch.

My car used to be a Renault Sport Clio 197 (hence the username) but I now have a Mazda 3 MPS and a Peugeot 307 HDi for the missus to get about in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock