Search the forum,

Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always fancied a vauxhall monaro for a toy, one day they'll be cheap enough.

Went to SPA with a chum in a yellow one, its now over 1000bhp and is ripping the body apart. Will dig a photo out tomorrow.

She said it looked like a big vectra and i'd drive to fast in it. She is obviously deaf and stupid as most women are when it comes to cars so i had to reach a compromise.
I sometimes wish i had stuck to my guns on that one.

Is it a nice colour though?
She said it looked like a big vectra and i'd drive to fast in it. She is obviously deaf and stupid as most women are when it comes to cars so i had to reach a compromise.

Im in the same boat, I never get to choose the family car.

Range rover sport. Vauxhall mareva

Never understood the mixture of range rover and sport, messes up 2 lovely ideas into one vehicle that can't do either. omho. Even worse range rover evoque or what ever they are, even hairdressers dont want those!

Never understood the mixture of range rover and sport, messes up 2 lovely ideas into one vehicle that can't do either. omho. Even worse range rover evoque or what ever they are, even hairdressers dont want those!
Whats to understand? There is clearly a market for them and Land Rover seem to be making a fortune from them. The Evoque is actually a really nice car, I don't know why they made it 4WD though, Land Rover must know that 95% of them will never leave tarmac.

I want range rover sport, the laws of the road don't apply if you drive one.

Can see you have never driven one there great . And the evoque will most likly be my next motor may not suite some but I love them

Heres mine, didnt have anything else to use to use as a wheel chock
2011-05-07 17.34.54.jpg

I want an e46 M3 cs with a manual box next! Love them and have had a fair few cars but no M3 yet....

after having a saab convertible for the last ten years we now have a nissan note tekna i hate it as much as fast track plumbers

Can see you have never driven one there great . And the evoque will most likly be my next motor may not suite some but I love them

your so wrong there, but why try and turn a ton of 4x4 into a sports vehicle?, it can never do either role well, despite what the owners think.

I'm going to jump back to the top of the most hated list ( if I'm not there already) but I've had a chat with my son and I'm getting his Lambo Gallardo back to keep as he is buying something else ( to be decided) but as they won't offer enough for trade on we are keeping both hahaha
Prob not for a couple of months but i can wait

Looking at a nice silver Jag going for 3 grand in a local forecourt. Always fancied one, even if they are owned by Ford.

Got a golf ans the missus has a 306.
Also got a triumph daytona for a bit of fun

I'm going to jump back to the top of the most hated list ( if I'm not there already) but I've had a chat with my son and I'm getting his Lambo Gallardo back to keep as he is buying something else ( to be decided) but as they won't offer enough for trade on we are keeping both hahaha
Prob not for a couple of months but i can wait

Git!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock