Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have had something like an MR2 in a flash, but I needed room for four people as my missus has a Citroen C1 to get her back and forth to work and going out as a family in that is far from fun!

This was the best compromise of practicality and enjoyment I could get for the money!
Rickee, rickee......that's a hairdresser's car *** ***

I've always fancied a vauxhall monaro for a toy, one day they'll be cheap enough.

I was very very tempted to buy one of these a few years ago. White with a yellow stripe running over the bonnet to the wing mirrors. about 19k if i remember right for a 2 yr old.
Ended up buying a 3 litre V6 406 coupe because she liked it better. That was a decent car too.

I was very very tempted to buy one of these a few years ago. White with a yellow stripe running over the bonnet to the wing mirrors. about 19k if i remember right for a 2 yr old.
Ended up buying a 3 litre V6 406 coupe because she liked it better. That was a decent car too.

No no no, oportunity missed!

She said it looked like a big vectra and i'd drive to fast in it. She is obviously deaf and stupid as most women are when it comes to cars so i had to reach a compromise.
I sometimes wish i had stuck to my guns on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock