Search the forum,

Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HTG-Apprentice

This mainly applies to commercial lads really, but if your not and you have a car anyway, what is it?
If you just got a van then don't worry lol

I drive the missus' Astra! I drive it like I stole it as its not mine!

Calm down dear, I'm not commercial either!

I have an x type estate and a Landy Series III hybrid, oh and couple of Harley's and an Armstrong. :)

Vauxhalls disgust me. I demand you get rid of it tomorrow morning.

I thought you had style JC?

discovery, and the missus now has a modus (daughters cast off as no one else but me would buy it), funny little thing to drive much like my old kangoo van but with windows

I've never been a gear head. I tend to get more excited over camping gear than motors. Long as it gets me from a to b is all I worry.

I have an Astra too but my Astra is my van at the mo. times are hard..... But so am I lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not Commercial, but I drive a VW Golf gti. It's automatic though as the missus can't get the hang of a manual :)

Drive the wife's focus (automatic). Gets from a to b and she loves it. More of a practical than show person.

I HAD a lovely ford mondeo 2.0 tdci 140ph titanium X in black with black windows....

Then it got stolen :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

I don't have a car :( Technically I do, but I refuse to drive it! Its a Citroen C1!!! It is my girlfriends car that I pay for!

Saving my pennies for either a BMW 330i Touring or a Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon, its killing me not having a car!

I drive a peugeot 206 gti 180 with full body kit tinted windows and loud exhaust its pretty fast cost a fortune to run but its fast as **** and at 41 years of age i should know better but i dont care.

Btw im not commercial

Saving up for a scooby or skyline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought the wife a hyundai santa fe 4 years ago when she was expecting our lad..... Was a good idea at the time, want to get rid now!

I don't have a car. I don't need one. My van does me fine. Plus when I'm out I can't be used as a taxi as I've only got one seat.

IM NOT COMMERCIAL.

Main car is a BMW 320D tourer, Fair weather car Toyota MR2 MKII, Brit spec T/bar roof.

I brought the wife a hyundai santa fe 4 years ago when she was expecting our lad..... Was a good idea at the time, want to get rid now!

I've got a Santa Fe, and think its a brilliant car. Why are you getting rid?

I'm not commercial, and it's not a car, but it is my second motor:grin:

PB250229.jpg

I've got a Santa Fe, and think its a brilliant car. Why are you getting rid?

The road tax is higher on it cos of the emissions due to it being permanent 4wd, it rolls like a tank and the misses cant see over the 2 bubble wings it has and tends to hit things so it costs me to get it repaired!! The new ones look far superior.

Until last week I had an Audi tt roadster and I used to drive around, roof down, wind in my hair playing Kylie minogue songs.. Ahhhh bliss. But it spent 90% of its life sat parked p so I sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock