Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my old motors (I'm 32 now), plenty more but these are some of the best!

Cossie
cossie_zpse60c5989.jpg

Delta Integrale 16v
IMG_1094.jpg

Merc ML500
DSC07559.jpg

TVR Cerbera 4.5
IMG_1066.jpg

Merc Cossie 2.3-16
IMG_2810_zps4cdf2624.jpg

and some of the wifes, since I met her..

P1
Picture102.jpg

545i
DSC00262.jpg

CLK500 (388)
media-1.jpg

C63 (485)
C63AMG1_zps1b259427.jpg

C63AMG3_zps3b4bdb4d.jpg
She got a sister?

I've got my commercial, but I don't use it. My work van is provided to me, a Dispatch.

My car used to be a Renault Sport Clio 197 (hence the username) but I now have a Mazda 3 MPS and a Peugeot 307 HDi for the missus to get about in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock