Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other car is a Ford, Grand C Max.

The wife chose it. It's her car, not mine!

I used to keep a bike for my personal bit of fun, but haven't had one for the past couple of years.

We change cars every 4 years, and I've promised myself I will lend a hand in choosing the next car. I HATE driving that people carrier, so much.

Get a high powered estate. I REALLY don't see the advantage of people carriers over a car with a decent boot.

I will mate, if I can afford one. For the past 3 cars, we've financed and traded in at the balloon payment and then got another Ford. But as we've had kids, the cars have got less and less interesting.

This current car is 2 years old. So 2 more years to go. There is nothing nice about driving it....seriously not one thing. Well the air con is nice in the summer. There I found 1 thing.

I will mate, if I can afford one. For the past 3 cars, we've financed and traded in at the balloon payment and then got another Ford. But as we've had kids, the cars have got less and less interesting.

This current car is 2 years old. So 2 more years to go. There is nothing nice about driving it....seriously not one thing. Well the air con is nice in the summer. There I found 1 thing.

Ah yeah, that's how they get you! I got my last car on lease, 2 years then got rid, would do it again.

Yeah, I will lease my next one I think. I've been in the trap for a good while now.

To be perfectly honest I was thinking about getting a pimp, black range rover sport. They fall out of bed second hand, and you can get a really nice one for the same money as I paid for the Ford, but about 3 years old.

I know people hate em, but I quite enjoy driving like an A hole.

That's what everyone say's Leo, and no doubt you are right.

It's all a pipe dream anyway. The wife will probably end up talking me into something even worse than the people carrier. I'll be driving an electric car next, with a photo of a Range Rover under the sun visor.

Mate of mine had one, tattooist. Loads of disposable income, he traded it for a 335d.

I wish I had loads of disposable income...I haven't checked my Euro Millions lottery ticket yet.

If I've won, I'm buying a Ferrari and a helicopter....and a boat, a big one!!

Another beast :)
529359_544044732302817_369878710_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock