Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laser powered laser guided flue-hole cutting limpet. Stick it on, switch it on, get on with something else

3.25 metre lengths of copper tube for central heating drops.

A reliable cut in iscolating valve that can be cut in to live pipes to save draining down. E.g changing a 3 port

A reliable cut in iscolating valve that can be cut in to live pipes to save draining down. E.g changing a 3 port

How about 3 port valves with iso' unions?

A machine to straighten out coiled up 10mm.

An automated pipebender that can create perfect offsets and crossovers.

A junior hacksaw that cuts straight.

A burn mat that doesn't divert flames elsewhere.

TRV's with 18°C, 19°C, 20°C, 21°C marks on them.

A machine to straighten out coiled up 10mm. Didn't someone show one on here recently.

An automated pipebender that can create perfect offsets and crossovers. They're available but incredibly expensive.

A junior hacksaw that cuts straight. I've got one, it's goog thirty years or more old and you can tighten the blade like in a large hacksaw. Sandvik make the 268 junior which features a screw to tighten the blade, don't know if it's as good as mine though.

A burn mat that doesn't divert flames elsewhere.Can't help with this one but I've found if you use Mapp you can use a smaller flame.

Sting free flux! Already sleeved copper tube. A magic paste that seals the sudden drip on old pump valves. Dust sheets that actually stop dust. And a dust free drill bit.

Have a look at WICU gas pipe from Yorkshire tube.

smokeless flux and smokeless burn mats so I don't feel like I'm getting lung disease every time I'm in an airing cuboard or loft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone! Greetings, from the wonderful City of Liverpool! I'm not a qualified plumber - but a joiner of wood. I fell in to the world of...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
A
Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area. i have...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock