Search the forum,

Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing regin, it ain't gonna be cheap,

A £6 ck screwdriver set.

If the chap had kept quite they may have honoured there incorrect price to 1 customer only!

How is it any better than my hose lock anti kink hose?

Its very flexible, you can literally throw it out of the front door and it'll lay flat. The rubber grips on really well to all size mt plugs. Winds up really easily and fits in a normal rubble bag for storage, oh and it's great for syphinng cylinders when the mt plugs cream crackered.

Its very flexible, you can literally throw it out of the front door and it'll lay flat. The rubber grips on really well to all size mt plugs. Winds up really easily and fits in a normal rubble bag for storage, oh and it's great for syphinng cylinders when the mt plugs cream crackered.

i just googled, it's about 50 quid plus! For a 10 meter hose! Far too much! I will keep my hoselock! If its coiled up carefully it won't kink! Plus I can drain systems hot, & siphon cylinders etc! Plus use adapters on it like a normal hose!

Yep it's not cheap, but there great. And I've never bought a cheap tool that's been any good.

Also it's easy to drain so it never freezes and you don't end up splashing water un winding it in a house.

I've got one of these orange hoses your all talking about and its well worth the money.

For the hassle it saves me its paid for itself many time in my opinion. It never kinks and makes a great connection on to a drain point.

Keep an eye out in parts centre though, because I never paid full price for mine, I got mine half price on offer :)

I also have one of those said hoses...... Well worth the money even at full price.

I've got one of these orange hoses your all talking about and its well worth the money.

For the hassle it saves me its paid for itself many time in my opinion. It never kinks and makes a great connection on to a drain point.

Keep an eye out in parts centre though, because I never paid full price for mine, I got mine half price on offer :)

How much Is half price, 30 quid? How many metres

Really hey tamz. I like the price. Is It quite flexible then?

Never used anything else for 20 years at least. Never kink or flatten and flexible enough for anything i've ever used it for.
Cut it in 2 and it will last you until you retire.

Nice. Think I shall be ordering me a length of that in the morning then. Prefer the price and amount you get for that one. Do normal hoselock fittings fit on or is it really just for draining down

A hoselock does fit it but i just use it for draining. You can get it in lots of different bores.

does it expand at the end like normal hoses? mine always gets wider and needs an inch chopping off it.
I have seen them many times but dont like the colour

does it expand at the end like normal hoses? mine always gets wider and needs an inch chopping off it.

Could so be taken out of context that post without reading previous posts!!

Made me chuckle!

The orange ones? You fold the tip back on itself, but eventually you have to cut an inch off.

I wish God would get his thermostat fixed and turn the heating back on. We're running out of sheep.

I wish God would get his thermostat fixed and turn the heating back on. We're running out of sheep.

Ha, just realised what you're on about.

Top of this plumbers wish list is a dozen forum sponsors half as good as ray:)

My free pump arrived today:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock