Search the forum,

Discuss Well after a rather horrific week.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
And realising ive made some silly decisions in my personal life among a long list of feck ups.
Not been my self and tried to be a machine rather than a flipping human

im going to get rat arsed with my friends now, if i don't wake up with my face in a kebab in the morning or a pair of **** ill be disappointed in ma self!

heres to being on the up, from tomorrow im sorting my bloody life out.

bring back billy i say, ive missed him.

Balls. The little sod's got my number. I'm gonna be getting pictures of **** all night.

And all of them Billy's!

Billy me auld son, life is too short, REALLY. Stop chasing after all those jobs, take it easy and enjoy life.
So you make all the money now, then fall ill, what good is that to you? They will jus get the next fella in to take your place. As long as you are good in what you are doing, there will always be work out there for you. Pick the cream jobs, and take life easy.

BTW, if you are still going for that pair of teets, make sure they are firm and quite busty. I've never liked small ones. I like melons that I can get my hands full with. ENJOY

Rock one out. In you wake up in lecisyer you know you've gone oTT !

I bet he's in a skip somewhere with his face half melted from being covered in chilli kebab.

I'm awake and alive!!
Now writing out an email ect for iain.

last night was interesting, i got by on 20 quid
result

oh and i met a rather lovely lass, whos ex boyfriend of all of a few days before before threw his drink over me in a hissy fit.

shes taking me to the cinema in the week :)

burps say i had lots of jager, malibu and a kebab for sure.

burps say i had lots of jager, malibu and a kebab for sure.
jager I can understand that , kebabs meh not for me but again a few pints see some meat, and it's nom nom nom time, but MALIBU????????? billy you're 22 wtf man ? #80sthrowback

I drinks weird drinks.....I'll happily drink a Sambuca and lemonade over a pint larger /bitter..I hate the stuff.

I had four tins of strongbow whilst the grand prix was on for a change. Then demolished my sunday dinner.

Even though they wouldn't even acknowledge each other after the race and Hamilton said they weren't even friernds in his post interviews

Thats Hamiltons competitive streak. To be honest its getting a bit like wrestling. They dont need to be friends, and the fact that statements like that are made is just to try and spice up a lacklustre season.

Theres only mercedes in the race, followed by Daniel Ricciardo, everbody else is battling for the leftovers. It wont be long before the teams give up on this season and start on next seasons car.

jager I can understand that , kebabs meh not for me but again a few pints see some meat, and it's nom nom nom time, but MALIBU????????? billy you're 22 wtf man ? #80sthrowback

My ex wife used to drink Malibu. Whenever she pee'd me off, which was quite often, I used to neck the lot......

Did that with a bottle of gin , baileys and courvoisier as a teenager all at seperate times and now the smell of any of them I'm gaging sometimes even looking at baileys is enough to make me gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well after a rather horrific week.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
L
Anyhow, got over the horrible virus over xmas, till sat night when the old jaw kept getting cramp, so drank whisky and went to bed after the film...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
H
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this forum whilst searching for possible solutions to what has become a bit of a nightmare. My home is 11...
Replies
Views
D
Evening all, I am stuck between I rock & a hard place at the min... I have been a self employed Plumber now for the past 2.1/2 yrs and it ain't...
Replies
Views
T
poped over too me mums to day only too gett a propper whiff of GAS she said she cant smell it :30: any way i went strait over too the boiler and...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock