Discuss Well after a rather horrific week.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drinks weird drinks.....I'll happily drink a Sambuca and lemonade over a pint larger /bitter..I hate the stuff.

I had four tins of strongbow whilst the grand prix was on for a change. Then demolished my sunday dinner.

Even though they wouldn't even acknowledge each other after the race and Hamilton said they weren't even friernds in his post interviews

Thats Hamiltons competitive streak. To be honest its getting a bit like wrestling. They dont need to be friends, and the fact that statements like that are made is just to try and spice up a lacklustre season.

Theres only mercedes in the race, followed by Daniel Ricciardo, everbody else is battling for the leftovers. It wont be long before the teams give up on this season and start on next seasons car.

jager I can understand that , kebabs meh not for me but again a few pints see some meat, and it's nom nom nom time, but MALIBU????????? billy you're 22 wtf man ? #80sthrowback

My ex wife used to drink Malibu. Whenever she pee'd me off, which was quite often, I used to neck the lot......

Did that with a bottle of gin , baileys and courvoisier as a teenager all at seperate times and now the smell of any of them I'm gaging sometimes even looking at baileys is enough to make me gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well after a rather horrific week.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back