Search the forum,

Discuss State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Was bursting for a dump today and nearest toilet was the newish 20p ones in the town, when I pay 20p for a dump I don't expect both toilets to be caked in excrement. Wheres all the money going? Why can't the guy in the pay booth clean them instead of sat reading paper all day?

My stomach turned over when I saw the first toilet (only 2) so I checked the 2nd and it was even worse so I had to go in the first one. :32:

You should have taken a picture of it and sent it to the council :smile:

I thought about it but didn't want to touch my new phone in there incase I dropped it.

Plus getting your camera out in public toilets is frowned upon Tamz!

No if you are having a rant and ing and blinding about the state of the place and that you wouldn't let the dog take a in there :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in and out as quickly as possible in our public loos. Too many George Michael lookalikes hanging around and they make me nervous.

I'm in and out as quickly as possible in our public loos. Too many George Michael lookalikes hanging around and they make me nervous.

I've got a brilliant story that happened with a guy who worked with me at the ones on Granton Square but it would take too long to write out. Maybe one night when i'm full of the sauce :smile:

tamz, ones in granton square edinburger , gotta let that one out, and if you do Ill tell you about the one where I was waiting for a bus one night at top of easter road ones!±

If i have too, I am now adept at the hover ! no skin touching anything ! 100%

Worse thing is on the way out you have to touch the door handle to open it just after you've washed your hands, not me though I tuck my hand into my sleeve and use that.

Seen too many animals come out of the cubicles after getting up to god knows what and then they're straight out the door without washing hands.

Aye across from jaws (well used to be jaws). It is a beauty but would take too long to write out. I'll share it one night when i have more time.

opposite the church, what one was jaws, is that the one that is the hairdressers now? fair play I will reciprocate duly!

Are you drunk enough to tell the story yet Tamz?

Can't be more disgusting than my mate who pulled toilet roll from the holder to find that some guy had already soiled it and carefully wound it back up as a laugh! He got it all over his hands.

Nah. I'm doing paperwork listening to Louis CK (very funny) and having the odd look on here.
Off on the big bird sunday morning need to get a few things sorted.
I might send it from the beach if i get bored and can remember my log in :smile:

Going here Croppie. A week of relaxation and sex :lol:

Attachments

• holiday.JPG
    holiday.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 39
Where's that it looks bloody lovely. The sex bit sounds good as well. Are you taking the wife?

Beach bungalow at Les Orangers Hammamet.
Aye taking the wife so i should at least get a ham shank for my birthday :lol:

I don't need to go away for relaxation and sex. my woman gives it me on tap. I love her. I truly do.

Going here Croppie. A week of relaxation and sex :lol:

The tone of this thread has gone right up with all this talk of posh hotel rooms, I had high hopes for this thread lol!, hope you have a good time though Tamz.

your lucky to have public loos they are being ripped out wholesale in london not that theres anywhere to stop if you find one

your lucky to have public loos they are being ripped out wholesale in london not that theres anywhere to stop if you find one
They've done that in Clackmannanshire. They replaced them with those automatic self cleaning loos that you pay 20p to use. Problem is they only allow one person at a time to use them and take 5 minutes to clean themselves afterwards. Not much use in a busy town centre with people dying for a pee. Plus they cost 60 grand each!

I piped one up from the mains and the control panel looks like the bridge of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the old days, toilets used quite a lot of water when flushing. Nowday, there are what they call water saving toilets. They are not quite new in desing - I think the principle of how they work camed into the '30'-50's. I know they are based on the fact that the way of the water getts a little...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted to get a second opinion on whether it was installed correctly or not. So we had a toilet with an integrated sink and concealed cistern installed 6...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free reign on making it work as there were a couple of obstacles - a chimney breast in the bathroom that the toilets are in front of and an RSJ over a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about proper plumbing lingo so go easy on me! I'm pretty cash strapped but I have a serious problem with my basement toilet and shower drain - dirty water is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock