Discuss State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse thing is on the way out you have to touch the door handle to open it just after you've washed your hands, not me though I tuck my hand into my sleeve and use that.

Seen too many animals come out of the cubicles after getting up to god knows what and then they're straight out the door without washing hands.

Aye across from jaws (well used to be jaws). It is a beauty but would take too long to write out. I'll share it one night when i have more time.

opposite the church, what one was jaws, is that the one that is the hairdressers now? fair play I will reciprocate duly!

Are you drunk enough to tell the story yet Tamz?

Can't be more disgusting than my mate who pulled toilet roll from the holder to find that some guy had already soiled it and carefully wound it back up as a laugh! He got it all over his hands.

Nah. I'm doing paperwork listening to Louis CK (very funny) and having the odd look on here.
Off on the big bird sunday morning need to get a few things sorted.
I might send it from the beach if i get bored and can remember my log in :smile:

Going here Croppie. A week of relaxation and sex :lol:

Attachments

• holiday.JPG
    holiday.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 39
Where's that it looks bloody lovely. The sex bit sounds good as well. Are you taking the wife?

Beach bungalow at Les Orangers Hammamet.
Aye taking the wife so i should at least get a ham shank for my birthday :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock