Discuss State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse thing is on the way out you have to touch the door handle to open it just after you've washed your hands, not me though I tuck my hand into my sleeve and use that.

Seen too many animals come out of the cubicles after getting up to god knows what and then they're straight out the door without washing hands.

Aye across from jaws (well used to be jaws). It is a beauty but would take too long to write out. I'll share it one night when i have more time.

opposite the church, what one was jaws, is that the one that is the hairdressers now? fair play I will reciprocate duly!

Are you drunk enough to tell the story yet Tamz?

Can't be more disgusting than my mate who pulled toilet roll from the holder to find that some guy had already soiled it and carefully wound it back up as a laugh! He got it all over his hands.

Nah. I'm doing paperwork listening to Louis CK (very funny) and having the odd look on here.
Off on the big bird sunday morning need to get a few things sorted.
I might send it from the beach if i get bored and can remember my log in :smile:

Going here Croppie. A week of relaxation and sex :lol:

Attachments

• holiday.JPG
    holiday.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 39
Where's that it looks bloody lovely. The sex bit sounds good as well. Are you taking the wife?

Beach bungalow at Les Orangers Hammamet.
Aye taking the wife so i should at least get a ham shank for my birthday :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry if this is a silly question I'm having a new heating system installed ( un vented ) my new mains is due to be installed ( moled ) in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock