Discuss State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Was bursting for a dump today and nearest toilet was the newish 20p ones in the town, when I pay 20p for a dump I don't expect both toilets to be caked in excrement. Wheres all the money going? Why can't the guy in the pay booth clean them instead of sat reading paper all day?

My stomach turned over when I saw the first toilet (only 2) so I checked the 2nd and it was even worse so I had to go in the first one. :32:

You should have taken a picture of it and sent it to the council :smile:

I thought about it but didn't want to touch my new phone in there incase I dropped it.

Plus getting your camera out in public toilets is frowned upon Tamz!

No if you are having a rant and ing and blinding about the state of the place and that you wouldn't let the dog take a in there :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in and out as quickly as possible in our public loos. Too many George Michael lookalikes hanging around and they make me nervous.

I'm in and out as quickly as possible in our public loos. Too many George Michael lookalikes hanging around and they make me nervous.

I've got a brilliant story that happened with a guy who worked with me at the ones on Granton Square but it would take too long to write out. Maybe one night when i'm full of the sauce :smile:

tamz, ones in granton square edinburger , gotta let that one out, and if you do Ill tell you about the one where I was waiting for a bus one night at top of easter road ones!±

If i have too, I am now adept at the hover ! no skin touching anything ! 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry if this is a silly question I'm having a new heating system installed ( un vented ) my new mains is due to be installed ( moled ) in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock