Discuss State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to go away for relaxation and sex. my woman gives it me on tap. I love her. I truly do.

Going here Croppie. A week of relaxation and sex :lol:

The tone of this thread has gone right up with all this talk of posh hotel rooms, I had high hopes for this thread lol!, hope you have a good time though Tamz.

your lucky to have public loos they are being ripped out wholesale in london not that theres anywhere to stop if you find one

your lucky to have public loos they are being ripped out wholesale in london not that theres anywhere to stop if you find one
They've done that in Clackmannanshire. They replaced them with those automatic self cleaning loos that you pay 20p to use. Problem is they only allow one person at a time to use them and take 5 minutes to clean themselves afterwards. Not much use in a busy town centre with people dying for a pee. Plus they cost 60 grand each!

I piped one up from the mains and the control panel looks like the bridge of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to State of public toilets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi I've had a new bathroom plumbed and an en suite in the room next door. All new plumbing to the outside sewer along one wall, plumber had free...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry if this is a silly question I'm having a new heating system installed ( un vented ) my new mains is due to be installed ( moled ) in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock