Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pet HATE is cutting flue pipe. I would like a cutter like the monument or rems soil pipe cutter that will cut and chamfer flue pipe.

My pet HATE is cutting flue pipe. I would like a cutter like the monument or rems soil pipe cutter that will cut and chamfer flue pipe.

I've got one its called 'manual labour with a hacksaw and a file':)

An I phone app that measures stuff using the camera and some infa red techno ingenuity.

If it had touch screen abilities you could for instance point it at a house, touch screen at one side then touch screen at the other side and bam!! You've got the measurements.

aherm!
they already do that one;)

There is a measuring app for Android and I've got it on the Galaxy Note. Works ok but wouldn't rely too much on it. There's another one which is really useful that projects a beam of light so that it can be used as a straight line. Good for tiling etc.

a wrachet spanner that works , heated windscreen for the van is a must !!! an app that can turn heating on from work ......
an app that tells customer to call for service when time is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone! Greetings, from the wonderful City of Liverpool! I'm not a qualified plumber - but a joiner of wood. I fell in to the world of...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
A
Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area. i have...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock