Discuss INSTALLATION & SERVICE DUST SHEETS in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,
I run my own firm and always struggle to find good dust sheets like the British Gas ones.
Heavy cotton in a colour other than cream with company logo at a decent price is all I’m after!!
So I’ve decided to source and make my own version and just wanted to get a idea if people would be interested in heavy cotton dust sheets with or without company logo.
3 sizes. service sheet , installation sheet and stair runner.
let me know you thoughts.
Thanks.

Hi Guys,
I run my own firm and always struggle to find good dust sheets like the British Gas ones.
Heavy cotton in a colour other than cream with company logo at a decent price is all I’m after!!
So I’ve decided to source and make my own version and just wanted to get a idea if people would be interested in heavy cotton dust sheets with or without company logo.
3 sizes. service sheet , installation sheet and stair runner.
let me know you thoughts.
Thanks.
No

Depends how safe they are as I never use a stair runner now after going down a set upside down

Bit risky isn't it? 😛

risky either way you could slip/ trip and break your neck

just gaffa any open ends drain

as for rads flip them over providing you put the air key /plug back in

Reply to INSTALLATION & SERVICE DUST SHEETS in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m after a bit of advice please. I recently found a Gas Registered small firm to come and service my Boiler and Mega Flo. The chap turned...
Replies
Views
Hi lads and lasses, I’m a newly qualified gas engineer, I qualified with a domestic gas firm over a three year apprenticeship but due to...
Replies
Views
Morning all i know a few of us like the British gas style dust sheets, you know the heavy duty waterproof ones. I have made contact with a rep...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
A
hi, im after some stickers to put on boilers i install with my company logo on it with a service due date on it. does anybody use these? if so...
Replies
Views
H
Hello All. Just a quick courteous introduction before I get active onthe rest of the forum… I’m a “career change” plumber, so I know lots...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock