Search the forum,

Discuss Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I take it back. Say hello to criticism Ray.

Textile business ??

There is a program on the telly who run such a business.

Can"t think of the name but in years past their sales staff gave out favours ????

Ah, a man who knows his buying! Rule one - find out how the salesman is remunerated, what his bonus structure and targets are, and whether he is close to, far from or already past target.

And if they are past targets often you headhunt them right? :)

And if they are past targets often you headhunt them right? :)

Not necessarily. Some salesmen are targetted purely on volume. They are always welcome in my office, but I wouldnt necessarily want to employ them.

We don't employ salesmen anyway. (apart from one, who only calls on other merchants).

Feild tests complete!
dyja6a2y.jpg

This one will take anything you pour on it. Bodily fluids the lot. Waterproof and don't rip ÂŁ40 tho

Service / all terrain prayer mat

a3agymad.jpg

ÂŁ14 double thickness and waterproof.

General sheet ÂŁ12

6ery2aja.jpg

Quality and dosnt snag and it's heavy

Runner is 4m long 800 wide. Standard sheet.

I have spoken to supplier and has said more I order better the prices. I will get a postage cost. If any one is actually interested in parting with wonga let me know and shall negotiate.

im interested. if its easier for yourself maybe ask them to come onto the forum (with permission)? save you being stuck in the middle, just tell them your finders fee.

I haven't and won't ever have cotton ones. I've always had good sheets......

Got some lovely foam backed ones for when working against jig gloss units or v dry expensive ikea stuff!

Hi Ermintrude are all of the ones you've mentioned from the same supplier ?

The foam backed stuff is actually headlining from a sports car. It's about ÂŁ14m

Sounds good mate I'm definitely interested if you can get the interest

If people want them please send me your postal address and I shall send u a sample... U need to send it to next person tho. I'm busy this week and part of next so may be a few days.

To be honest mate I trust you guys you're all pros so if peeps say they're good that's good enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock