Discuss Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
e2u7y4yr.jpg

Standard sheet.

I'd be up for 2 of each too if I'm not too late, thanks. I emailed that firm myself the other day been toying with the idea for a while. The BG sheets are so decent.

The pricing and deal making has been passed to Ray to see what he can do. Ray has been off for a few days and is back in the office tomorrow. So with any luck once he has cleared his back log of emails and messages he can take a moment to look into it for us. Be patient people

I got back in late today, and have spoken to the rep that Rob has been speaking to.

It turns out he has only been in the job three weeks, and he has toddled off to talk to his boss.

I am tied up most of tomorrow (thursday is bondage day!) but will report back when I have news.

Quick update on this.

It seems that the quantity of 400 for a custom run (ie different colour, branding etc) is for a single size, so if people wanted all three different sizes, (3m x 3m, 1.8m x 1.5, and 0.8m x 6m runner) then that would be a total order of 3 x 400 = 1200 sheets in all.

I'm trying to beat them down on this at the moment, as I don't think we can get to that sort of quantity easily.

Pricing for singles looks like:

3m x 3m - £25 + VAT
1.8 x 1.6m - £15 + VAT
0.8m x 6m - £22 + VAT

and I was proposing to put together some sort of bundle with a slightly better price for a mixed quantity. To be honest, I was surprised at how expensive they are - but then I don't work with sheets all day, so I am not well placed to comment on whether its worth the extra for "good" sheets. I had always assumed that "good" meant cheap enough to throw away at the end of the job if necessary. :)

Branding is a tricky one for us. The last thing that we want is our name and logo spread all over your customers house! We would rather that the general public didn't know we existed - that suits us just fine.

Is it worth anything to you guys to have UKPF branded dust sheets? I don't suppose your customers care very much. If not, its probably better to go with standard stock blue, and not have to worry about the whole quantity issue.

Thanks for the update ray. I'm still interested as I'm sure are others

25+ VAT is a lot of dosh for one sheet. I think I'll stick to my use and throw ones!

Cheers all the same! Sure the others may be interested still.

I'm siting for quote if local supplier for the same sheets. They will do any qty / size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock