Currently reading:
Dust sheets (please read)

Discuss Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Morning all

i know a few of us like the British gas style dust sheets, you know the heavy duty waterproof ones. I have made contact with a rep for the company that makes them and so far he has been ace.

After er a recent thread it was suggested that perhaps an alliance/plumbers collective was formed similar to how the merchants operate in regards to buying.

these sheets unfortunately aren't the cheapest but as a former BG minion I can vouch for there quality and durability I still haven't had a sheet last as long as there's did.....

so my question is, is anyone else interested in these sheets and hopefully we can get something done on the price. I have asked about different colours as it can co inside with your brand, personally my choice is black or grey.

i know a few people are keen on raising there image and looking that little bit smarter then the rest. And my opinion is that this is one way to look that bit smarter and perhaps gain more referrals.

And before you all jump over this saying it's just dust sheets what's the point... Too much money for a throw away item etc

think from a customers point of view, heavy dust dust sheets in a colour that matches your company image sprawled out across the customers house showing you care about their property and how your interpreted as a tradesmen in someone's home. Also a few pictures of said sheets layer out in the work area posted on your website.

They can print you logo but minimum order for that would be 400 dust sheets and well.... That's just impractical, so I will take mine to the local printers and get my logo printed on for £3 an item

if your interested please let it be known quick so I can raise the concept with the rep

cheers all

im interested. if its easier for yourself maybe ask them to come onto the forum (with permission)? save you being stuck in the middle, just tell them your finders fee.

I haven't and won't ever have cotton ones. I've always had good sheets......

Got some lovely foam backed ones for when working against jig gloss units or v dry expensive ikea stuff!

Hi Ermintrude are all of the ones you've mentioned from the same supplier ?

The foam backed stuff is actually headlining from a sports car. It's about £14m

Sounds good mate I'm definitely interested if you can get the interest

If people want them please send me your postal address and I shall send u a sample... U need to send it to next person tho. I'm busy this week and part of next so may be a few days.

To be honest mate I trust you guys you're all pros so if peeps say they're good that's good enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock