Discuss Gas Engineer Improver looking for work/experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lads and lasses,

I’m a newly qualified gas engineer, I qualified with a domestic gas firm over a three year apprenticeship but due to redundancy went on to work for SSE fitting their smart gas and electric meters a short while afternoon I qualified. Whilst it was good money, it’s left me thinking I’m putting my CCN1 and appliance qualifications to no use and at some point I’ll begin to forget the things I worked hard to achieve.

I’ve done the odd private job/boiler swap, but I don’t feel like I’m ready to get out there on my own just yet. I’m 22 and have a full driving license with three points due to come off soon and I live in the Gosport/Fareham region on the south coast. Im basically looking to get on with a local company who’ll give me shot, would love to get into servicing and break downs as I really enjoy fixing and solving problems though “tin box fitting” and installation work is definitely something I want to keep my hand in.

Failing that any suggestions or advice on how to improve my situation would greatly be appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Engineer Improver looking for work/experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock