Discuss guess the free tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

clues:
1. it is bubble wrapped to protect me
2.I need a new one as my last one is lost
3. It came from Williams for free
4. It came with a boiler
5. It has tape on it

williams.jpg

nope!

too easy for me i have a good eye for whats in someone elses toolbox.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
that gives me an idea!!! pics of unusual tools that speed the job up, see if anybody can guess what they are or do!! I have loads, will be taking pics tomoz!!

My favourite, 2 wooden corks or upgrading go a rad valve change kit, huge time saver, when i was serving my time the oldtimers used the wine bottle corks,

Its a boiler crate saw for getting into them Williams boiler crates........its got a built in biscuit blade.

ive had this in my garage for nearly 25 years, since my first days as an apprentice, the guy i worked with gave me it. still works perfectly.floorboard saw.jpg

Got a nice crate of chems today with a salus mb500c magnaclean pro2 and calmag scale reducer. + 2 wire brushes. Sadly there builders brushes not boiler brushes. I think I would rather had the biscuits and wine gums that normally help pad out the gaps in the box but seeing as its a gift horse I will try not to look it in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to guess the free tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I’m moving from USA to the UK and with my tools is my Milwaukee ProPress gun. I am under the assumption that I will need to leave the 1/2” 3/4”...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock