Discuss guess the free tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

clues:
1. it is bubble wrapped to protect me
2.I need a new one as my last one is lost
3. It came from Williams for free
4. It came with a boiler
5. It has tape on it

williams.jpg

nope!

too easy for me i have a good eye for whats in someone elses toolbox.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
that gives me an idea!!! pics of unusual tools that speed the job up, see if anybody can guess what they are or do!! I have loads, will be taking pics tomoz!!

My favourite, 2 wooden corks or upgrading go a rad valve change kit, huge time saver, when i was serving my time the oldtimers used the wine bottle corks,

Its a boiler crate saw for getting into them Williams boiler crates........its got a built in biscuit blade.

ive had this in my garage for nearly 25 years, since my first days as an apprentice, the guy i worked with gave me it. still works perfectly.floorboard saw.jpg

Got a nice crate of chems today with a salus mb500c magnaclean pro2 and calmag scale reducer. + 2 wire brushes. Sadly there builders brushes not boiler brushes. I think I would rather had the biscuits and wine gums that normally help pad out the gaps in the box but seeing as its a gift horse I will try not to look it in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to guess the free tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back