Search the forum,

Discuss guess the free tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

clues:
1. it is bubble wrapped to protect me
2.I need a new one as my last one is lost
3. It came from Williams for free
4. It came with a boiler
5. It has tape on it

williams.jpg

nope!

too easy for me i have a good eye for whats in someone elses toolbox.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
that gives me an idea!!! pics of unusual tools that speed the job up, see if anybody can guess what they are or do!! I have loads, will be taking pics tomoz!!

My favourite, 2 wooden corks or upgrading go a rad valve change kit, huge time saver, when i was serving my time the oldtimers used the wine bottle corks,

Its a boiler crate saw for getting into them Williams boiler crates........its got a built in biscuit blade.

ive had this in my garage for nearly 25 years, since my first days as an apprentice, the guy i worked with gave me it. still works perfectly.floorboard saw.jpg

Got a nice crate of chems today with a salus mb500c magnaclean pro2 and calmag scale reducer. + 2 wire brushes. Sadly there builders brushes not boiler brushes. I think I would rather had the biscuits and wine gums that normally help pad out the gaps in the box but seeing as its a gift horse I will try not to look it in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to guess the free tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock