Discuss Baxi 105 HE Flame Rectification leads on Condense Trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

arran197

Gas Engineer
Baxi 105 HE, will only stay lit if the condense trap connections are disconnected. I had a look and they didn't seem to be wet, I took out the screws and connectors, the plastic was slightly cracked. But couldn't see any other issue. I've ordered a new trap, but is there anything else I should be looking at?

Might be one from Gas Man!

Had a couple of these. Normally lime scale bridging the contacts.

Have you done a continuity test through the trap? Could be a blocked drain.

Took the trap out, it was clear as a whistle. Just not sure why a bit of plastic with 2 bits of metal sticking out the top causes so much hassle! I know on the Ravenheat csi 85t mk1, we used to connect the wires together, because on the the mk 2, which is effectively the same boiler, the trap connections were ditched. I don't know to any boilers nowbthatbuse trap connections any more!

Took the trap out, it was clear as a whistle. Just not sure why a bit of plastic with 2 bits of metal sticking out the top causes so much hassle! I know on the Ravenheat csi 85t mk1, we used to connect the wires together, because on the the mk 2, which is effectively the same boiler, the trap connections were ditched. I don't know to any boilers nowbthatbuse trap connections any more!

screws to long in the bottle,baxi had a few of these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105 HE Flame Rectification leads on Condense Trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've been chasing the smell under our stairs/cellar for so long and have had many things fixed one by one, the smell still remains, next...
Replies
Views
Jeff the lonesome
J
Hi, Noob here Struggling with a Baxi Platinum 28HE. a few years ago, the boiler was (almost) completely rebuilt with about 99% new parts. but...
Replies
Views
Hi Baxi 105HE stopped working today got fault indicator on front panel flame failure/blocked condensate pipe. I disconnected the white wire on top...
Replies
Views
hey guys, Had a call out today to a baxi combi that’s one of my dads friends. Got there and no heating or hot water. So took off the case and...
Replies
Views
A

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock