Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
C
Something I've found pretty useful when fitting a new bath. We all know how difficult it can be to get the tools in behind the bath to connect the taps.. Now, it is easier with the flexible hoses i'll grant you that, but to make it even easier, make sure the tap nearest to the 'closed' or back...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I'm renovating a house and am having to learn about pressurised systems etc. I am looking for a 24kw system boiler and have narrowed my choice down to : Worcester-Bosch 24i and an Alpha 24S. Would appreciate any guidance on how to make the final choice. Thanks mark
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
J
Did a 'simple' leaking tap the other week, took me three weeks and three visits! It seems there are a hundred different ceramic cartridges out there, couldn't even strip this one down because the plastic casing was moulded into the brass. Any body know of any good suppliers, found this page...
Replies
Views
J
Last year , in the middle of a bathroom re-fit, came the time to turn the water off. For one reason and another, I had to use the outside stopcock, for such an old house the tap turned fairly easily, until the corroded handle broke off anyway!! So here I was, A house with no water and a broken...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
We have a few other forums if you're interested people. They are... Tiling Forum | Tile Forums | Tilers Forum Electricians Forum | Electrical Forum | A forum for electricians in the UK - Powered by vBulletin Carpet Fitting Forum | Carpet Fitters Forums | A forum for carpet fitters in the UK -...
Replies
Views
W
Northern School Of Plastering- Con This centre offers plumbing tiling and plastering courses but they are a con. They offer so called city and guilds courses but are not approved by city and guilds to do these courses. You can pay thousands of pounds for a course (I paid £4500 for the plumbing...
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
V
Managed to get on this course Danny, did you?
Replies
Views
new b
N
V
Whew, just finished my first C&G assessment at Livingstone and was relieved to have passed, was very nervous on the run up to it but found that it wasn't that bad once i got there and actually started doing it. The lads on the course made it easier as we all got on quite well and helped each...
Replies
Views
O
Plumbing Training DVD Learn Plumbing with Able Skills
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
There must be somebody who wants to chat about footy. :p
Replies
Views
Mark H
M
Please inform others if you have had a good or bad experience during your plumbing training schemes.
Replies
Views
V
I am currently studying for my C&G 6129 plumbing certificate through OLCI. This way is probably not the best as it is very expensive but the waiting list for my local colleges was ridiculous, so I bit the bullet and signed up as I really want to become a plumber. Anybody else studying this way...
Replies
Views
jberry
J
V
I am currently doing my C&G 6129 and am looking to get some on the job experience, If there are any plumbers or plumbing companies in the NE England (Snderland/Durham areas) who could help me out please PM me. I may even be able to offer you my services as a tiler in exchange for some plumbing...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
U
:) hello all on this first day
Replies
Views
V
Hi folks, seems strange saying that when i'm probably the only registered member on here at the moment, lol. I am currently training to be a plumber by doing my C&G 6129 then (hopefully) my NVQ level 2. Will be looking for lots of advice from some pro's on here.
Replies
Views
Varley
V
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock