Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope,not selling that,had it too long wifes getting the keys on Saturday,and it produces 180 bhp,and has been lowered wanna race?
I've a van with 64 bhp and a car with three cylinders and 69 bhp! What do you think!!!

I've a van with 64 bhp and a car with three cylinders and 69 bhp! What do you think!!!
think you will be a dot in the mirrors LOL,was toying with a bigger turbo pushing it to 200bhp but that would mean a uprated clutch and now the wifes having the car theres no point

I've an Astra SXI, but the misses uses it more then me. I only seem to get to drive it when the petrol tank needs filling or it's due a service!

think you will be a dot in the mirrors LOL,was toying with a bigger turbo pushing it to 200bhp but that would mean a uprated clutch and now the wifes having the car theres no point

For 200bhp? No point. Need at least 250 to make a car that size/weight anywhere near being quick.

nope,not selling that,had it too long wifes getting the keys on Saturday,and it produces 180 bhp,and has been lowered wanna race?

is that to make it easier getting in and out with your bad knees?

Hyundai I10, £20 per year road tax, £150 insurance Mmmmmmmmm,

I hate spending money on cars, good luck to anyone who loves them

is that to make it easier getting in and out with your bad knees?
no but i do find it a issue sometimes the rovers very low to the floor,my oldman can get in but not out loves the quality of the car but not the lowed suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock