Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Sid.

I would like a zero gravity tool bag.A bit like the hover boards in back to the future.

So you could pull in a 50KG tool box and not have to go out to the van three times for a 'just' job.
Id be happy with a bag that doesn't increase in weight as the day goes on.

I know what you mean.

I'm too tight fisted to leave even small lengths of copper tube behind.

I once dropped a quid, and it hit me on the back of the head on the way down.

On the subject of an earlier post, there is a flexible flush pipe and it's made by Wirquin. I seen it in B&Q today.

People who wipe silicon down their trousers are lazy!! Get a cloth!!

I agree 100%. When I worked at the council as a contractor, all their direct bloke looked like dirty tramps. They always used to accuse me of not doing any work because my trousers where always clean.

I always wipe my hands on an old rag, or on the carpet if I'm I a minging house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone! Greetings, from the wonderful City of Liverpool! I'm not a qualified plumber - but a joiner of wood. I fell in to the world of...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
A
Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area. i have...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock