Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

We've all come across situations when we wish someone had invented something to help us get that job done easier, quicker and better.I want everyone to post their wishlist that they would like to see in their plumbers arsenal. The best ones I'll contact a few manufacturers I use and who knows you might even make your first million.

I'll start the ball rolling. One thing I want is for someone to invent realistic looking shiny chrome sanitary silicone, would really finish off shower enclosures.

Start posting!

Sting free flux! Already sleeved copper tube. A magic paste that seals the sudden drip on old pump valves. Dust sheets that actually stop dust. And a dust free drill bit.

An apprentice that knows everything drives owns hos/her own tools and van and works for 50p a day ?

Flexible flush pipes for those concealed cisterns !

An I phone app that measures stuff using the camera and some infa red techno ingenuity.

If it had touch screen abilities you could for instance point it at a house, touch screen at one side then touch screen at the other side and bam!! You've got the measurements.

A van that warms up instantly, so I don't have to drive off first thing with my head hanging out the window because I can't be arsed to scrape it

Knuckles that don't cut when you slip. Or an app that prevents you from taking a sink trap off and pouring the contents into said sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone! Greetings, from the wonderful City of Liverpool! I'm not a qualified plumber - but a joiner of wood. I fell in to the world of...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
A
Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area. i have...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock