Discuss Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewe

looks to be to much hassle to clean in my simple mind, if pump connectors are anything to go buy, I would expect leaks in the medium term.

they have been replace with 1/4 turn butterfly valves same as the tf1's

Re: Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewe

Looks a quality product. They are long to get plenty of contact with the magnets, which is good, but fit ting with pump nuts is not a good idea! They are a pain and not really made for regular removal.
Would have been better with a hand tight type joint and "o" ring.

Otherwise looks good.

No option to add inhibitor type chemicals which is a shame, plus cleaning looks messier than a mangaclean. Inline filter is sometimes hand tho!

Bump - still a couple of these left, free to the discerning reviewer. (see terms and conditions in the opening post of this thread)

I'll give it a bash :)

Any left? I'll whack it on my boiler that's had no inhibitor on it for 2 years and give you a review.

Just checking, wouldn't want to have to pay for it! :thinking:

You never know, I might add a few extras to the cart while I'm at it

Can I have the smaller one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a older Version Worcester Bosch 35CDi Boiler (probably for about 15+ years). We have never had any protection on it & Bosch...
Replies
Views
J
So i bought a Johnson Magnetic filter. We were installing a new central heating system so thought i would give one a whirl. We fitted the 220...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock