Discuss Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewe

looks to be to much hassle to clean in my simple mind, if pump connectors are anything to go buy, I would expect leaks in the medium term.

they have been replace with 1/4 turn butterfly valves same as the tf1's

Re: Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewe

Looks a quality product. They are long to get plenty of contact with the magnets, which is good, but fit ting with pump nuts is not a good idea! They are a pain and not really made for regular removal.
Would have been better with a hand tight type joint and "o" ring.

Otherwise looks good.

No option to add inhibitor type chemicals which is a shame, plus cleaning looks messier than a mangaclean. Inline filter is sometimes hand tho!

Bump - still a couple of these left, free to the discerning reviewer. (see terms and conditions in the opening post of this thread)

I'll give it a bash :)

Any left? I'll whack it on my boiler that's had no inhibitor on it for 2 years and give you a review.

Just checking, wouldn't want to have to pay for it! :thinking:

You never know, I might add a few extras to the cart while I'm at it

Can I have the smaller one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread: Johnson Magnetic Filters. Freebies available for honest reviewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock