Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 173
  • Views 3K

Discuss Show us yer mug! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrap ! scrap ! scrap ! taxman!!!

Would I be right in saying this is known as 20 thread or is that something else???

Yeah, that's the stuff. I'd never seen it before last summer when I did a bathroom refit in Loughborough. I thought it was iron as well, until I undid it and saw the colour!

I've never come across it. Looks like a nice visit to the scrap man is in order after stripping some of that out!

Wasn't smiling earlier when I had to get the first fix done before a chippy could start. Old threaded copper pipe. The 3/4 was fine with ef adapters but could I get any fitting on the 1/2 inch. The walls of the pipe were so bloody thick. Like nothing I've ever seen before. Not a single fitting in the box would go on this pipe until I got the 15mm slip coupling on it. Think the pipework had been there
about 60 years.
Perseverance paid off.

Bottom line, I wasn't smiling!!
girl just hammer the ******* on

65692_10151353761391721_1224635979_n.jpgTheres my mug, taken on Saturday. I'm squinting a bit I know!

Anything tbh , u have my own two carp rods which I could use for carp , I had one for see fishing but have it to my uncle as I stop going see fishing in for mackerel ! I would like a deep see fishing on a boat with few other members and if we lucky we could catch something big and have a few drinks ! I am up for it been sea or a lake , system 3 did promise throut fishing weekend in Scotland so we better get that one organised before we need visas to go there :) lol

It wasn't me, I wasn't there, nobody saw me do it, you'll never prove anything! :nono:

It wasn't me, I wasn't there, nobody saw me do it, you'll never prove anything! :nono:

Ha, I was saying I know someone who looks like you, not that you look like a murderer. Suppose it can be read either way but seeing as you got defensive I now have my suspicions. :uhoh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us yer mug! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock