Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 173
  • Views 3K

Discuss Show us yer mug! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS CHRIST!! ^ :uhoh2: Scared the **** out of me there.

Although I've posted a couple before I suppose for this purpose built thread I'll post another. Fairly recent this one.

Sexy.jpg

Does your boyfriend know you're posting his pictures here?

I used his pic as im a little self concious at the moment with my weight ! Thing is everytime i finish with croppies mum she bakes me a cake !

Ha ha ! If i was older (alot older) i could be in the running to be your father !

If everyone has a enhanced CRB check illpost pic up of me ! With my age ! Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us yer mug! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock