• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 173
  • Views 3K

Discuss Show us yer mug! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be right in saying this is known as 20 thread or is that something else???

Yeah, that's the stuff. I'd never seen it before last summer when I did a bathroom refit in Loughborough. I thought it was iron as well, until I undid it and saw the colour!

I've never come across it. Looks like a nice visit to the scrap man is in order after stripping some of that out!

Wasn't smiling earlier when I had to get the first fix done before a chippy could start. Old threaded copper pipe. The 3/4 was fine with ef adapters but could I get any fitting on the 1/2 inch. The walls of the pipe were so bloody thick. Like nothing I've ever seen before. Not a single fitting in the box would go on this pipe until I got the 15mm slip coupling on it. Think the pipework had been there
about 60 years.
Perseverance paid off.

Bottom line, I wasn't smiling!!
girl just hammer the ******* on

65692_10151353761391721_1224635979_n.jpgTheres my mug, taken on Saturday. I'm squinting a bit I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us yer mug! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock