Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 280
  • Views 26K

Discuss Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All smells are particulate. This means that when you smell someone elses farts little particles of that persons shyt are going up your nose and into your lungs.

Lesbian sheep were the cause of the European foot and mouth crisis in the 90's.

last outbreak was 2001 (pigs were the cause) and prior to that 1967, sheep werent the issue then either, sounds more like your trying to divert your passion for sheep away from the gossip columns :)

You can go for a wee and no poo comes out but you can't have a dump without some weewee coming out

You can go for a wee and no poo comes out but you can't have a dump without some weewee coming out

Mrs Croppie yelled down at me... "Have you pee'd in the shower you filthy swine?"

"These things happen when you have a poo!" I replied.....

The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

Ive got to hand it to you mr stafford you started a big one here

Have you noticed though how he just steps back and watches it unfold

1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
1 in 8 Americans has worked at a McDonalds restaurant.

American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.

The Earth experiences 50,000 Earth quakes per year and is hit by Lightning 100 times a second.

Mr ermintrude has been awol for several days ,, this is unheard of

The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.* No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.

last outbreak was 2001 (pigs were the cause) and prior to that 1967, sheep werent the issue then either, sounds more like your trying to divert your passion for sheep away from the gossip columns :)

It's true, well it was on Q.I. anyway.
'' It is difficult to tell if you have lesbian sheep. If ewes want sex they just stand still, so it is hard to figure out if they are lesbians or not. Europe has also had problems with another kind of lesbian sheep - sheep from the Greek island of Lesbos, because in 1994 they were responsible for a foot-and-mouth outbreak when they were transported around the continent.''

Brazil scoring a goal at the 90th minute when they are already 7 goals down?
What a pointless goal. Why not just accept defeat gracefully? Why bother to score a goal after 89 minutes of not trying?

Peanuts aren't nuts at all. They are in fact legumes & as such, actually beans.
It's possible to send someone with a nut allergy into anaphylactic shock by insemination!

There are two sorts of people in the world.

Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data...

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

A pig's ****** lasts for 30 minutes, (dont ask)

A 'jiffy' is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock