Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 280
  • Views 26K

Discuss Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A single human male produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.

The founder of match.com, Gary Kremen, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on match.com.

No piece of paper can be folded into half more than 7 times.

sorry that's really boring!

A giraffe's tongue is two feet long.

The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card!

If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion!

The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Libraries.

0.3% of all road accidents in Canada involve a Moose.

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

A whales ***** is called a dork

One-fourth of the world's population lives on less than $200 a year. Ninety million people survive on less than $75 a year.

When you sneeze, air and particles travel through the nostrils at speeds over100 mph. During this time, all bodily functions stop, including your heart, contributing to the impossibility of keeping one's eyes open during a sneeze.

The country code for Russia is “007″.

70% off all land rover series/defenders other made are still in use the other 30 % have probably been stolen

70% off all land rover series/defenders other made are still in use the other 30 % have probably been stolen

Come on Mark. The op said "remotely interesting" stick to the rules please.

Leo currently holds the record for being the member Mark enjoyed banning the most......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock