• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3K

Discuss Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the arms though, can't see the harm it's doing, I think more harm would be done not having this conversation.

Peoples silence tells a tale.

Spot on.

The best way to sort things out is to talk about them.

All seems a bit odd to me, I don't see why the mods cant just come out and say exactly what they disagreed on. Everyone wants to know and it all just makes it seem more suspicious by not really saying anything.

.... but offline.

I disagree. Hope I'm not going to be shown the door :)

If it was dotted all over the forum or impacting the general forums then yes. But isolated in the arms I don't see the issue. I do see the issue with being told not to talk about it or go away and talk about it.

.... but offline.

How if the only contact members have with each other is here, or we all gonna post our mobile numbers and we can have a mass conference call or you gonna book us a conference room so we can hash it out of the forum where everyone seems to want it to happen

It said personal differences

I honestly don't understand what "personal differences" have to do with this forum. I'm sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but i find it quite childish and almost bully like tactics. Personal differences should be set aside as adults.

If Colin has stated his case on FB I don't see why the mods can't put their view across. As has been said its in the arms with guys who are always on here and knew Colin.
Dragging this out is causing very bad feelings across the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire...
Replies
Views
Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
A
After cleaning up of loft big tank, water supply has stopped for taps due to bubble trap. How to release please?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock