Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3K

Discuss Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
announcement has been made in plumbing forum and the arms

System3 is no longer a moderator or member of the forum due to personal differences

Can you elaborate further? Or is it a private matter?

Such a shame :/

a good choir is only good if everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet - my opinion not of any other mods/admin

Im a little gutted ! Dont know why ! Well infact i do. Its strange coming on here you speak to people get involved with the banter and talks and you feel like you know that person. You could sit in the pub and talk all day or of you where stuck on a job message one of the lads locally ! When really you dont know that person !

For example keefy im hos friend on here but wouldnt meet up or want to be seen dead with that scouser !

Sorry to hear system has left ! He was a top asset to the forum ! Always helped where he could ! Like other mods i shall add.

Is there a specific thread to announce this? Because I can't find it :-(

what actually happened with him them? Did he just disagree with something and get chucked off?

Its at the very top ! Before the threads actually starts ! Above the stickys

At top you closed 3 threads and kept us waiting for that small statement why couldnt of just said it 2 hrs ago or expand on it

there were many things tom , most of which were not seen out of the mod/admin section like i tried to explain to him there are two sides to every stroy

At top you closed 3 threads and kept us waiting for that small statement why couldnt of just said it 2 hrs ago or expand on it

Correct ! I think its very silly ! After all they where in the arms AND the 'Speculation' was correct !

Correct ! I think its very silly ! After all they where in the arms AND the 'Speculation' was correct !

the decision was not taking lightly , believe me and its not just one incident . WE had to wait untill all the admin/mod team had read through some stuff first

Just explain what the ban is for and stop all the stories floating round then, its in the arms to stop public view other wise it will keep going in various threads

It's unfortunate but a decision had to be made and carried through. I'm sure you'll hear plenty of speculation over the next few days but soon enough we'll all put this behind us and carry on.

Just explain what the ban is for and stop all the stories floating round then, its in the arms to stop public view other wise it will keep going in various threads

It wouldn't be fair to Colin as you'd only be getting the one side. Needless to say it wasn't a decision that was taken lightly.

So was he pushed or did he jump. The announcement 'infers' he jumped.

So is the basic jist of it, if you disagree with the people in charge then you get your account deleted?

do you honestly believe that ?

No not really, but it does look a bit odd that two moderators have left because of "artistic differences"

im not here to make arguments or fall out with people or for any of that "he said, she said" nonsense, but it just seems strange to me.

No not really, but it does look a bit odd that two moderators have left because of "artistic differences"

im not here to make arguments or fall out with people or for any of that "he said, she said" nonsense, but it just seems strange to me.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss & the less we know the better. With no disrespect to anyone directly involved we all have enough of our own stuff going on.

well ill tell you this , like the arms theres a mod section with restricted access and even i dont know to this day why puddle is no longer here. having known puddle a bit i don't believe he and colin have been removed for the reasons. if that makes sense

Two ? If you are referring to puddle then as far as I am aware he left with out any reason being given....oh and before my time too.
As for Colin, The running of the forum by the mods and admin is like a business ...but without a pay cheque ! If there is friction in the office or on site all the time then tension builds up. Thats no good for anyone. I have always asked the mods to work as a team but sadly this clearly wasnt happening. I can only speculate now what would have happened if Colin had not been removed...maybe we would be asking were other had gone !
All I ask is that we all work together and as has been said already , "it wasnt a decision taken lightly" hence the time it has taken to get to this point.

Two ? If you are referring to puddle then as far as I am aware he left with out any reason being given....oh and before my time too.
As for Colin, The running of the forum by the mods and admin is like a business ...but without a pay cheque ! If there is friction in the office or on site all the time then tension builds up. Thats no good for anyone. I have always asked the mods to work as a team but sadly this clearly wasnt happening. I can only speculate now what would have happened if Colin had not been removed...maybe we would be asking were other had gone !
All I ask is that we all work together and as has been said already , "it wasnt a decision taken lightly" hence the time it has taken to get to this point.

Well to be honest Mr D, if the announcement had contained what you have said here then I would have thought about it differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock